A major global bank approached Lysis to assist them with the implementation of a remedial programme o enable the client to meet their regulatory obligations arising from an FSA-imposed deadline.
A major global bank.
• Implementation of a remediation programme to enable the client to meet their regulatory obligations arising from an FSA-imposed deadline.
• The client had a portfolio of 15,000 clients comprising of various client types (including Corporate, Banks, Hedge Funds, Fund Managers etc.) which were in a wide geographical area and mostly classified as medium risk.
• There was a specific timeframe of 17 months.
• The client’s existing on-boarding team were able to focus on core business-as-usual (BAU)AML activities.
• The previously un-reviewed client portfolio was uplifted to the approved AML governance standard which meant that the client’s regulatory obligations were fully met.